Leadership Training Opportunities for ASCHA Members
Rethinking Feedback Workshop
This workshop is geared to those who delegate work to others. Mentors and leaders with accountability for evaluation and practice areas that want to see growth and accountability in action.
In this 3-hour workshop (two 1.5 hour sessions), participants will learn:
• the roots and fallacies of feedback
• how biology impacts the way we learn and grow
• about tools that can be used to help you and your organization create opportunities for growth and development.
Cognitive Resilience Leadership Series is designed to teach leaders how to embed a different style of leading into your own practice, how to lead yourself and others through uncertainty with greater confidence, less stress, and enhanced outcomes.
This series is comprised of:
- Six sessions of online group learning
- Four sessions one-to-one coaching
- A kick-off and wrap-up session
If you register for the whole series, you can apply to receive the Canada Alberta Job Grant to cover two thirds of the training cost.
All employees of ASCHA Member organizations are eligible to discounts on these offerings. Contact us for details.